||If you are within 30
minutes of Perth, please call me and we can arrange to meet up. Meeting a
dog helps me get a feel for their personality and I can also take
photographs that I will paint from.
If you are not close to Perth , please take a number of photographs and either email or post them to me.
Tips For Taking Photographs:
1. If you have a digital camera, use the highest resolution possible.
2. Photograph the dog at eye level, if necessary with the dog sitting at the top of steps.
3. Get in close so the dog fills the frame.
4. Make sure the eyes are open.
5. The best cameraman's assistant is normally Schmackos!
Home • Introduction • Prices • How To Order • Contact